There are two ways of concluding the agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
The Customer has the full rights to negotiate all points mentioned in this agreement with Seller.
In order to make any changes, the Customer should send a request by post on a following address:
PLASTPUR Sp. z o.o. Osiedle Rzemieslnicze 48 85-758 Bydgoszcz, Poland or contact us using our e-mail box: email@example.com.
If the Customer resign from negotiations, we will be proceed according to the terms and conditions included.
- Ergowork on-line store is managed by Plastpur Sp. z o.o., hereinafter called the „Seller” with registered office: Osiedle Rzemieslnicze 48 85-758 Bydgoszcz, Poland VAT reference number : PL 5542511900 Company registration number: 093066400 Company capital in total PLN 100.000,00 registered by District Court in Bydgoszcz – Poland, XIII Wydzial Gospodarczy and 000031254 authorized and regulated by National Court Register.
- You can use our on-line store if you are over 18 years old and you are natural or legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, hereinafter called the „Customer”
- Plastpur, hereinafter called the „Seller” manages Ergowork Store by the Internet, using: ergowork.pl, so you can place your orders using Ergowork website mentioned. Orders can be placed in the store electronically, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Ergowork on-line store is compatible with following web browsers: IE version 7 and above, Firefox version 3 and above, Opera version 9 and above, Chrome version 10 and above, Safari included Java and Flash and screen resolution starting from 1024 pixels. Software from the third party can affect negatively on functioning web browser such as: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, and Safari and may reduce the level of proper working Ergowork on-line store. That is why, it is strongly recommended to switch them off.
- The products presented on the Store's website are for reference only and do not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of the Civil Code Article 543. Sending the order via our on-line store, the Customer concludes a new agreement. Order are confirmed by our staff by sending confirmation document (hereinafter called „agreement acceptance”) on an e-mail address (given during registration process).
Items presented by Ergowork in Internet store are parts of sales information, what means they might not be available in our stock.
- Using Ergowork on-line store, the Customer selects the goods by adding them to the basket /cart.
- After choosing all items, the Customer is obliged to give required information, accept our terms and conditions included and confirm order by clicking on „confirm purchase”. After the final acceptance, the Customer is not able to modify the order or personal information included.
- In order to place the order, buyer is obliged to do as follow:
- choose specified items or services,
- choose shipment method, delivery address, invoice details (it can be different from the delivery address),
- choose payment method
- accept our terms and conditions
Order will be completed after choosing and clicking „confirm purchase”.
PRICES AND PAYMENTS
- The prices of goods are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT). The prices listed on the offered goods do not contain information on shipping costs. Total value of the order together with the shipping costs is presented in a clear and unambiguous way after the customer chooses the delivery and payment methods. The customer can choose the visibility of prices in EURO or USD, prices in foreign stores are presented after converting the price according to the current average exchange rate of the National Bank of Poland. At any time, the customer can independently check the delivery cost on the website of the selected product in the Shipping costs tab.
- The Seller does not approve any anonymous payment transactions.
- Ergowork accepts payments made through PayU system, money transfer into our bank account and cash on delivery (domestic transactions).
SHIPMENTS AND DELIVERY TIME
- Purchased goods are shipped to the Customer together with sales documents (a receipt or an invoice) by means of forwarder agreed and using the delivery address confirmed by the Customer.
- Orders with cash on delivery are realized immediately. Delivery time takes from two until fifteen working days (from Monday to Friday) starting from the date of placing the order. In case of choosing payments in advance or using electronical payments, order will be realized after the payment will entered in the Seller accounts. Delivery time takes from two until fifteen working days (from Monday to Friday) starting from the date of placing the order.
SELLER’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTS AND COMPLAINT PROCESS
- The Seller is obliged to delivered goods without any defects.
- In case of any defect, the Seller is obliged to follow the producer of complaint in accordance with act from 23.04.1964 Civil code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121).
- The Customer is entitled to claim the defects of the goods during the warranty periods in case it can prove that the goods have a legal or physical defect. By physical defect we define product which is not sold according with the agreement, so:
1) product without properties that was agreed between the Buyer and the Seller included in specification or product which cannot be apply for the intended use
2) product without features confirmed by the seller
3) goods that cannot be apply for the intended use declared by the Customer and without any objection from the Seller
4) uncompleted goods By legal defects we define: Final product bought by the Customer is owed by the third party and is regulated according with the agreements concluded with the third party based on the decision or of the competent administrative authority.
- In the event that a warranty claim arises, the Customer might demand one of following solution:
a) goods exchanging,
b) goods repairing,
c) price reduction- discount,
d) resign from the contract – only if the defect was proved
- The Customer has the right to address a claim in any form. For purposes of evidence it is recommended to write the claim and make a full description of defects and include the demands that were included in warranty terms. Claim statement can be reported personally (approved on a copy) or send to postal address of the Seller’s or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that a warranty claim arises, the Customer is obliged to return back the goods to the Seller. Claimed goods should be sent to postal address: PLASTPUR Sp. z o.o., Osiedle Rzemieslnicze 48, 85-758 Bydgoszcz, Poland, with "CLAIM” postscript and the reason of claim. Costs of returning the goods will be paid back to the Customer.
- The Seller will comply with the claim and demands regarding to:
a) goods repairing,
b) goods exchanging,
c) price reduction - discount The complaint will be considered within 14 days following its receipt and the Customer will be notified of the Ergowork's decision in this regard.
THE CONSUMER’S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The Consumer may withdraw from the contract within 14 days without stating reasons. By consumer it is meant, every natural person making the legal action not directly related to its business.
- Withdraw from the contract may concern the whole order or indicated/partial goods.
- The withdrawal period shall expire 14 days after the day upon which the Consumer or the third party (indicated by the Customer but apart from freight carrier), received ordered goods. The same for the contract which refers to different goods send separately, shall expire 14 days after the last product will be delivered to the Consumer or the third party (indicated by the Customer but apart from freight carrier).
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer is obliged to inform the Seller by means of an unequivocal statement.
- The Customer may use our form of withdrawal from the contract.
- Statement regards to withdrawal may be send on contract resigning should be send by post on following address: PLASTPUR Sp. z o.o., Osiedle Rzemieslnicze 48, 85-758 Bydgoszcz, Poland or via fax or an e-mail email@example.com.
- The period for withdrawal shall be deemed to have been observed if your notice of withdrawal is sent, before its expiry.
- Confirmation of receiving the withdrawal will be confirmed by the Seller immediately.
- In case of withdrawal, contract/agreement will not be valid.
- The Customer is obliged to return the goods back as soon as possible and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which he communicates his decision to withdraw.
- The Customer should pay for all costs regarding to the goods returning such as: packaging cost, protection materials and freight cost.
- The Seller is obliged to paid back all costs as soon as possible and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which he received the withdraw statement from the Customer, including also the cost of return the goods. Goods that will be returned by using different, none-standard forwarders agreed and indicated by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to return back additional costs to the Buyer.
- The Seller may not return money back until the goods will be send back by buyer or after sending the proper document that can confirm this return.
- The Seller returns money back using the same payment method as was made by the Customer. The Customer does not pay any extra cost regarding to this return. If the Customer chooses the cash on delivery, he can choose different method for back payment by mention it in the withdraw statement. In the withdraw statement, the Customer should agree with returning money on a back account included in this form.
- The Customer takes a responsibility for decreasing the value of final product that was previously in used according with not proper intend or application.
- Placing the order, the Customer disclose personal information and the same time agree with their processing by the Seller in order to realize the order. The Customer has the right to check, update and delete personal information.
- The administrator of personal information is the Seller.
- Personal information is protected accordance with the Act from 29.08.1997 regarding to the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883) without any access for the third parties.
- They buyer should read our terms and conditions. During the registration process, The Customer is obliged to accept them.
- Nothing in this terms and conditions shall affect the rights of Customer. In case of any not right term, the Seller declares to submit to the new regulations in a place of the not right one.
- In case of any amendments in our terms or conditions our registered Customers will be informed via e-mail ( using e-mail address given during the registration form). Exact notification will be send within 30 days before new terms & conditions will be valid.
- Actual terms and conditions are available on our website. During order realization and after receiving goods, terms and conditions will be the same as were at the time whilst placing the order. If the buyer declares the updated version more favorable to the Seller, it will be accepted by the Seller.
- All matters not regulated herein shall be governed by the Polish Law and especially the Civil Code and the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer' Rights (uniform text of 24 June 2014, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
- Any dispute are solved by the local authorities and court in accordance with the Polish law. The Consumer has adequate alternative methods of solving the disputes: without court of law and using a third party such as mediator or arbitrator. It might be used in order to: transforming formal rules and procedures comparing to the court procedures, the rapidity of the procedures, and the freedom of choice (should be approved by both parties), lower costs of procedure for two parties.
More information regarding such procedures you can find on website: www.uokik.gov.pl, choosing cart „Resolution of consumer disputes”.